Cbeyond - More than just phone and internet services
TTM Communications works with a variety of companies that offer a wide range of services. Our ultimate goal is to help our customers succeed by getting them the best services, systems, and support for their information and communication technology possible.I think alot about which phone/internet service providers are the best - and for whom.
Lately, I've been thinking about...
Cbeyond is a different kind of phone and internet service provider - because they really provide a complete solution for small, entrepreneurial businesses
. AT&T, Telepacific, Speakeasy, and the others are working to get into the "get everything from us" game...but they are layering their offerings - adding stuff on top. What impresses me about Cbeyond is they built their offering from the ground up...designed with a full business solution in mind from the beginning.
This may be a partial list, but think about this for the start-up entrepreneur:
- High speed internet (T1 - 1.5M)
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation for phone using analogue, digital or SIP (check out their SIPConnect)
- Tremendous breadth of call features (incl. three way calling, call hunting, call blocking, call transfer, accounting codes, caller ID with names, Remote call forwarding..and more)
- Their basic package comes with 8 lines and 3 free toll free numbers.
- Mobile Services
- Get your cell phones (minutes can share with business lines)
- Smartphones (Blackberry, etc...)
- (They run on the Sprint network - so that's either good or bad, depending on your feeligns about Sprint)
- Web Hosting and Marketing services
- Messaging and Collaborationg Services
- IT Services and Apps
- Secure backup
- Secure desktop
- Additional IP addresses
That is a crazy offering in terms of its scope. AT&T is working to do this as well, but again, they are trying to jack up their phone/data services, jam in mobility and some other cool stuff...and hoping the whole thing stands. (Disclaimer: we sell AT&T also, and of course they definitely can bring a dial tone to your business.)
THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. Don't get Cbeyond if you:
- Have someone who can research web hosting options, online backup, mobility solutions, and generally the above services. They can be found cheaper.
- Have a small business that is not doing much with their phone system except making calls - a couple copper lines from AT&T may be the best and cheapest option.
- Are a growing company that uses large amounts of data bandwidth and make a ton of calls - and especially if you're paying a Brink's truck worth of cash to AT&T for "local" calls. We are finding that if this is your situation, a PRI with a cable internet connection could be the best way to go.
I think what Cbeyond is doing is really cool. I am not a fan of their direct marketing team/reps. None the less, for a certain business - maybe yours - it's a fantastic offering that can really make a huge difference in your ROI.
In fact, why don't we do this: I'll evaluate your current needs/expenses for FREE, and then you can see if this is a good way for you to go. I won't try to sell you anything...and I will let you buy from me if you want to Fair?