Cbeyond has recently started a blog to help small and medium sized businesses with technology advice.
I took a look at it and here are my initial thoughts:
- It has some really good information.
- It feels a bit uptight to me...no one seems to be comfortable in the videos. That's a bit disappointing, because especially for small businesses...they have some tips that will really help.
- Ramon Ray's video on disaster preparedness is important for you to watch...just get over the presentation. Our operations department lost one of their computers...and it was rough.
- I like that they are TRYING and WORKING towards adding real value to what their clients and target audience need. Kudos on the effort...
- I personally wish they'd change their branding for videos...and yet, when it's all said and done...it'd be worth a few minutes if you are a small business to take advantage of what they are doing.
If you want to read my thoughts on their service...check out these posts:
Cbeyond - More than just phone and internet services
Cbeyond BeyondVoice Office Edition
Check out the SMBspot Blog